[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_column_text]
Life Membership of Social Service Wing
Who can be a Life Member of Social Service Wing of Rajyoga Education and Research Foundation?
- Any individual, who is a regular Student/Member (Named as Brahma Kumar or Brahma Kumari) of Prajapita Brahma Kumari Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya at any Branch of India and Nepal.
- Brahma Kumar or Brahma Kumari means those who have taken Seven days basic course of Godly Knowledge and Rajyoga Meditation, attending Rajyoga classes in any Brahma Kumaris Center and observing all the principles and disciplines like Celibacy (Brahmacharya) and Pure Food (Sattwik Diet).
Procedure to Become a Life Member of Social Service Wing
- Please fill Social Wing’s Membership Form by clicking the Form Link below.
- Please pay herewith 25/- as entrance fee along with 2000/- as Life Membership Subscription. Kindly treat my entrance fee and Life membership subscription as my voluntary contribution to the corpus of your Society.
- Please note-Total amount to be paid: Rs.2,025/-
(Rs.Twenty Five as one time Entrance Fee and Rs. Two Thousand only as Life Membership one time Fee)
Following are the Social Service Wing’s membership bank details:-
- Account Name: Rajyoga Education & Research Foundation
- Branch Name: State Bank of India, PBKIVV, Shantivan Branch, Abu Road, Rajasthan
- Account No: 30297384696
- IFSC/NEFT Code: SBIN0010638
You can pay through Cash / Cheque / DD/ Online Transfer